Monday, June 6, 2016 —
- Over 2 million installs as of Monday morning (European time) and rising fast
- Global success-
- Ranked in “Top 100 apps” in 130 countries
- Ranked in “Top 5 RPGs” in App Store in 126 countries
- Success in Asia in line with other flaregames titles - game ranked #2 in South Korea App Store (all apps*) and in “Top 5 RPGs” in China App Store*
- Player feedback at 4.5 stars and above in all countries
- Players clock over 3 million hours in-game - the equivalent of 281 years!
- Over 100 million bosses defeated by players, vanquishing the likes of Chubby Cheeks, Edward the Eerie and Fedor the Fool!
flaregames today announces that its mobile action RPG Nonstop Knight - developed by Kopla Games - has smashed the 2 million install barrier since its release for iOS and Android devices on 2nd June.
The launch marks the most successful in the company’s history, with over 2 million players spending more than 3 million hours in the game in the first 3 days. As a consequence of global featuring on App Store and Google Play, the game has rocketed up the download charts, ranking in the “Top 5 RPGs” in the App Store in 126 countries.
“It’s been an incredible few days for the company and we’re overwhelmed by the positive feedback for Nonstop Knight from players all over the world,” said Klaas Kersting, flaregames CEO and Founder. “Our whole office has been hooked on the game for months - it’s an absolute pleasure to see the game now live and the community taking to it in the same way!”
“We are super excited to finally release our first title into the world," said Mika Kuusisto, CEO of Kopla Games. "It makes us happy to see that the game is so well received, and that really gives us more energy to continue developing more updates and content to the game! Launching the game took a load off our shoulders and now we are eager to see where the knight takes us next.”
Creating Nonstop Knight - the 1-minute lowdown!
Nonstop Knight - Announcement Trailer
Nice one flaregames https://t.co/iKjV07esUC— marmamic 2016-06-07 06:31:51
#nonstopknight: 2 million players over the first weekend, Top100 apps in 130 countries @flaregames @KoplaGamesLtd https://t.co/d7zwdT8gPh— FrenchMickael 2016-06-06 14:00:03
.@Nonstopknight already broken the 2 million install barrier! We're one happy team today @KoplaGamesLtd : https://t.co/g3xgJ6aOPE— flaregames 2016-06-06 13:33:54