“We are delighted with the fantastic feature support by Apple and Google and are very happy to have welcomed over one million users into the game,” said Klaas Kersting, flaregames CEO and founder. “With player reviews averaging well over 4.5 stars for both iOS and Android versions, it is testament to the outstanding work of our Frankfurt studio, Keen Flare, who have made this game an Editors’ Choice pick. With both Royal Revolt series games having also received this accolade, this is the third time our studio has pulled off such a feat!”
Released on 5th May, Olympus Rising has enjoyed the following success-
- Passed the 1 million new user milestone
- Awarded an Editors’ Choice by Apple. This is the third flaregames title to receive this accolade (following Royal Revolt and Royal Revolt 2 respectively)
- Entered the Top 10 Games Downloads on iPhone in 61 countries and Top 100 in 147 countries
- Entered the Top 10 Games Downloads on iPad in 92 countries and Top 100 in 141 countries
- Entered the Top 100 Downloads for Action Games on Android devices in 87 countries
Olympus Rising is the latest mobile game from Keen Flare, the world-class studio owned by flaregames and responsible for the Royal Revolt series of hit tower-defense games.
Set against the mystical backdrop of Mount Olympus, Olympus Rising challenges players to unleash the power of the Ancient Greek gods and build an army of legendary proportions. The game challenges players to conquer rival player’s islands and raid their treasures, while at the same time securing their defenses by building an impenetrable acropolis.
Full game information is available via the announcement press release.